By joining Westminster Synagogue, you help to create and sustain a place of prayer, learning and fellowship for Jews of all ages and backgrounds. You affirm your Jewish identity and join a vibrant, welcoming community.
The Synagogue is entirely self-funded. By joining and paying your annual subscription, you share in the task of paying for the staff and the organisation and the maintenance of our lovely building.
Benefits of membership
As a member you receive a number of benefits:
- The opportunity to participate fully in all our services, social events, education programmes and activities
- The opportunity to send your children to our lively children’s educational programme, or shabbat (we request a small additional contribution per child for this).
- Tickets for our High Holyday services which are all held at Kent House.
- Our monthly newsletter and quarterly magazine.
- The right to join the Burial Scheme. This is charged separately.
- Reduced rates for hiring the Synagogue’s function rooms for special events.
We have special rates for young people, single parents and families and we welcome non-Jewish spouses as Friends of the Synagogue. Subscriptions may be paid annually or quarterly as desired.
For a full list of Membership Fees, please click here or contact the Membership Secretary through the synagogue office at firstname.lastname@example.org.